Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am really enjoying Nate and Amanda in their scenes together. They are a bright spot on this show, and my favorite part of it right now. They have good chemistry together and they would make a pretty couple. I think they are a good fit for each other and they bring out each other's personality more. I am looking forward to watching them interact more and their relationship growing.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Chemistry. Pretty. Could be a fantastic couple. Love what little I saw. But people need a reason to care about them and right now I don't see one. They are already in need of something to do besides each other. They have no connections to anyone in town except Nate's to Devon... which Nate and Devon don't interact. Elena interacts with Nate and Devon but they don't with each other. Seems weird but whatever. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

After walking by and seeing it was on, I decided to watch. It's the first time since "Amanda" first day. Gosh, I remember why I love MiM! I didn't intend to watch but she gets me hooked every time.

And yeah the chemistry between Amanda/Nate is natural and full of positive energy. Almost as natural as seeing my dream couple that will never happen - Mariah/Kyle!

• Members

I think that Nate/Amanda will have more story once the show delves more into Amanda's past. I think she could be running from somebody and once that person shows up that will provide more story for her and Nate. I could see them fleshing out her background more.

Devon isn't interacting as much as he has with Nate in the past, and barely interacting with Amanda right now. He doesn't seem bothered or really interested in her growing relationship with Nate. Elena is the one who seems more upset about it. The will stuff is occupying Devon right now, but maybe he will interact more with them, once that story is resolved.  I'm okay with members of this group having some separate things to be involved with outside of each other (like Nate/Amanda dealing with his medical license, maybe start to deal with her past, Devon/Elena dealing with more things involving the will) but I could see them interacting more later on, after the will stuff is resolved. Maybe they will start to have Amanda interact with more characters on canvas as well. 

Edited by xtr