Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1. DG incorrectly gave info on what his penultimate and final episodes were on Twitter.

2. Everyone else from the Y&R cast and crew has remained in complete silence over DG's exit. 

3. I can't even see him on Daytime again unless Days decides to bring back Colin Murphy, who was an Aussie conman character as well lol. 

• Members

For anyone interested....

Please register in order to view this content

Sherry(Julie Phillips,left) and Roz (Carmella Riley) the closet cosplay wives allegedly robbed at the Grand Phoenix.

Jeanne Carr is seen as Victoria's Executive Assistant occasionally.

Tidbit: Jeanne Carr was on Y&R in 1986 as a fan club president.

Gillian White was Tammy Diamond, the woman that spoke to Nick about politics.

Juan-Pablo Veizaga was Chance's partner, Agent Smith during the Simon Black story.

• Members

It looks like he wasn't apart of it and is innocent. Colin tried to say he was involved in the scam, but then fled a room in the Maldives after Cane showed up. (Jill, Chance, Colin and Cane all arrived there and Jill, Chance and Cane were trying to sort out what was going on with the will.) After Colin ran away he was caught by Cane/Chance and was arrested (but later escaped after saying the police forgot to lock his handcuffs). It was also revealed that Colin stored the money somewhere. Cane has continued to declare his innocence and has vowed to clear his name and help Devon get his money back. 

I think that some of the characters believe Cane is innocent like Elena and possibly Chance, and I think Jill as well. Devon doesn't believe him. But I think that eventually it might be revealed that off screen that Cane will help Devon his get his inheritance back. And that Colin will be caught. 

Edited by xtr

Y&R is so bad. About once a week I try to watch the show and usually tune out right after the opening credits. There is literally nothing to hold my interest. I cannot stand the new Chance and the Theo guy looks like he needs a bath. Who is casting the show nowadays? He/she should be fired. I never make it to the end credits to see. The show has no direction and is lifeless. 

• Members

I keep hoping for a twist, like Theo discovering he was adopted (meaning, of course, he isn't Dina and Stuart Brooks' grandson after all) but doing all he can to prevent everyone else from finding out, lest he lose his job and his ties with the Abbotts.

• Members

He's right. They could be fire but they're ice. The lack of investment in them is obvious and clear as day. It's a real shame they're being wasted.

And it's also sad he seems to have had to defend the idea of Olivia coming back. Why are some fans so against this? I get new fans from the last 10 years have no connection to some of these characters, which is an utter shame, but Olivia 100% has a place on this show and could be used in many ways.

But that requires people who care about the show.