Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, he'd return.  I don't care what he said the last time he came back (he was glad to be back, but he can't commit long-term because his speaking schedule's so busy, blah blah blah).  Anyone could come back if the price is right. 

Please register in order to view this content

Not if I can convince Frank Valentini to take her on as the new Miranda Jacks, the fourth wheel in the Jax/Nina/Valentin/Miranda quadrangle.   

Edited by Khan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, NOBODY currently on DAYS is a front-runner for Victoria Newman?

Or are we just waiting a year for Gina Tognoni to be forgotten (NEVER!) as Phyllis so she can FINALLY get this role?

But, I digress...

Judi Evans IS Regina Romalotti, Gina’s long-lost daughter!

• Members

Here's where I'd make an exception to my "No more resurrections!" rule:  Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura) as B&B's back-from-the-dead Beth Logan.  (Don't ask me how I'd make that happen.) And yes, I'd pair her with John McCook's Eric.

• Members

If it brings back Patty Weaver, then I'm down for it!

You could say Gina gave birth to Cathy (sorry, but I'm not calling Judi's character "Regina," lol) while she was in prison.  Obviously, Gina wasn't able at that time to raise a child, so she gave Cathy up to her and Danny's cousin, Judy, played by Gloria Loring (ex-Liz, DAYS).  Judy raised Cathy while working as a professional singer in California.  However, when Cathy recently became ill and needed a kidney transplant, that's when Judy confessed the truth about her "daughter's" origins.

Nope.  He's on GH now, as a new doctor, who turns out to be Nikolas' fraternal twin brother.  (But not before he almost goes to bed with Lulu.) 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Members

Granted, this would be a REALLY long shot, but if Y&R ever wanted to bring back Casey Reed, and if Roberta Leighton couldn't return for whatever reason, then I would try like hell to get Lisa Hartman Black (ex-Ciji/Cathy, KNOTS LANDING) to sign on.  She's another actress/singer, along with John's nemesis, Patty Weaver, and Gloria Loring, whom I miss seeing on my soaps.

• Members

Sorry, Khan, but I cast Judi, and she’s playing Regina!

Cathy is Judi’s SECOND role on Y&R, though—Paul’s white-trash cousin who’s hot for Jack. 

Lisa Hartman IS Dannii Romalotti, Gina’s OTHER long-lost daughter!

But I think we all know that Kim Zimmer IS Dr. Casey Reed!

• Members

Yes, please!

And while we're at it, Greg Vaughan could return as Diego. He's too stunning to be left on the sidelines.

Nadia Bjorlin as Mac (no disrespect intended to Kelly Kruger). I think she and Jason Thompson would be fireworks across from each other.