Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

According to EW Peter Bergman/Jack will get a standalone episode on November 25, to celebrate his 30th anniversary on the show. It will include classic clips from PB/Jack's time on the show. I look forward to watching this episode. I enjoyed the one they did with Melody Thomas Scott and thought they showed some good flashbacks.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/14/the-young-and-the-restless-peter-bergman-30-years/

Edited by xtr

• Members

So will Y&R really have Devon either not on or standing around while Chambo (name I saw on Twitter for Chance) gets the story about solving the will drama? I just do not understand this show's issues concerning it's black cast. I never will. And it would rather go off air than change. We are at an impasse. *Sighs* 

• Members

Now that he has a regular, paying acting job, he needs to exercise more caution on social media.  Statements such as those could prove to be VERY polarizing with the audience.

He might be!  After all, he might be one of those who sees daytime as a "dead end" career-wise and who only took the gig because he needed the cash.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Between the tweets and the lackluster performances thus far, I'd say he's a good candidate for a quick firing as well.  My question is, if they do fire Boaz, will they scramble to find another actor (maybe hire their second choice, should they have one)?  Or will they just write off Chance again and maybe they'll try again down the road and maybe not?

Either way, it looked as if they were going for a Chance/Abby hookup, so if he goes, then Abby basically goes back to being furniture.