Y&R November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Her son Eric Vanderway/Theo's dad is deceased. He passed away from a heart attack when Theo was a teenager. Theo was just imagining having a conversation with him. Theo also mentioned his mom, and said something about her being around. But he didn't say if she was still alive. I wonder what happened to her. 

Overall, I enjoyed today's show. I liked the scenes with Adam and Chelsea. I think they will become closer again and he will help protect her from Simon. I also enjoyed seeing Nate and Amanda interact again. Nate is so handsome and I like the way he dresses, including his clothes today. I think he's the best dressed man on the show. 

Also, I could see the New Chance ending up being romantically paired with Phyllis. Or maybe Abby. He does look pretty mature and I think that was deliberate by the casting department. Maybe they wanted a stronger, man that could interact with the 40+ group. But also still possibly interact with some of the 30 something as well. i wouldn't have minded a younger early 30 something chance to interact with the 20 something and early 30 something set. But i can not see this new guy playing around with Summer, Kyle or Lola, lol. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Heads up, Peter Bergman is going to be on The Talk on Friday November 15. It's related to his upcoming 30th anniversary on Y&R.

MTS was on The Talk for her 40th anniversary in February, but I don't remember either Joshua Morrow or Sharon Case appearing on The Talk for their 25th anniversaries in June and September respectively.

• Members

Ah, but wait 'til day 18, when he literally jet fuel-packs his way into space to stop Lex Luthor and his minions from changing the Earth's orbit! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan