What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Members

I agree. I loved watching them and Erica Durance was great at playing her. I didn't think I would like her but her sarastic army brat had me at 'Smallville.' lol.

I've seen them in parts, but back then I treated them like I treated the X-FILES back then...I showed up for finales and premiere...then I was bored. Once I heard about a quest and this evil Lana on Season 4 and saw the writing had gotten better with connecting plot...I was hooked. 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I must admit, when I saw that all 1225 eps of Dark Shadows were on Prime, I screamed like a beyotch! It would not even have occurred to me to search for it. I just stumbled upon the show by accident. They also have The Carol Burnett Show and several other favorites from the past.

I just wish I could find the television series Family, which starred Kristy McNichol and ran for five seasons starting in 1976. I have the first two seasons on DVD, but the final three have never been commercially released. I'd kill to find it streaming somewhere.