What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what makes it so amusing. 

I first saw the 90 remake and liked it. But as a kid, I saw some of the old shows on the Scifi Channel, but there never seen to be any place that had ALL of them. So I can see why you were screaming.

Please register in order to view this content

Good to know they have old shows. There's quite a few I know I like. I've been considering getting it pre-Covid because I'm a big fan of THE EXPANSE.

• Members

It's frustrating when you start to watch a great series on a streaming service, but they never end up buying all the seasons. With so many DS episodes to watch, I could not only see the entire run of the show, but also be entertained for MONTHS. I mean, 1225 eps represents a LOT of viewing hours!

• Members

I've been watching it for the first time myself. I, too, first saw the 1990s version with Ben Cross and enjoyed it. Wish it had been given more of a chance. 

As others told me, it does sort of drag along in the beginning, very repetitive and slow-moving. But it picks up eventually.  I've been alternating binging it along with The Doctors. Since we're at Halloween, I've been doing more DS this week.

• Members

I grew up watching the traditional, very slow-moving soaps, so I actually find DS's early somnambulistic style relaxing and comforting, as weird as that may sound. As soap fans, it's almost a miracle that both DS and TD have a) been preserved and b) been made available to viewers.

Have fun binging!

After the pandemic is over and I can no longer spend long, leisurely days reading and watching TV, I may resent having to go back to work. I am becoming far too accustomed to spending my days curled up on the couch!

• Members

Still on LA Law.  The love I had for this show!!!!!!!!!!!  On S6 now and the cast is quite different but we still have Ann, Stuart and Douglas so I'm gonna ride this out.  Will probably watch again a few weeks after I finish.

Plenty of missing eppies so I'm hoping they eventually pop up.  

Susan Dey returned for S6 clearly for the cash.  It appears as if Abby's exit was not planned and Michele Green decided to leave last minute.  Victor/Grace romance was a fave but their break up seems like something else that was last minute.  

Didn't realize Corbin Bernsen could never act.  Wow!  Who knew?!