What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just thinking of COVEN last week. lol. Great minds.

THE WEEK FOR ME...

BATWOMAN SEASON 1

WESTWORLD SEASON 2

MERLIN SEASON 5...if my system gets fixed.

WASTELAND (only one season and I never got to see it from Kevin Williamson of SCREAM/DAWSON'S CREEK)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I started watching The Crown about two weeks ago. Currently a couple episodes into season two. Admittedly I’m just working my way to get to Olivia Colman as the lead. Though I recently heard from a friend that season 3 is pointless and I should skip to season 4 with the intro of Diana. 

• Members

A good reason.  Wonderful actress.  I first peeped her in Broadchurch and knew she was destined for greatness!  

I'm binging Living Single and just in heaven.  Forgot how good this show was.  I have to ignore that creature known as Overton but the rest of the show is top notch.  Folks should have been busting down Queen Latifah's door to get her in hair commercials!  Erika Alexander is such a gifted actress.  Loved me some Max!  But great ensemble (if you ignore Overton)!

• Members

Am watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan. The latter actor surprised me with his creepy, restrained performance. Have finished S1 which was genuinely tense. Am getting into S2 and sensing that something is off in the writing/it's just not the same. Nevertheless, I do want to know what happens and these UK seasons are super short (6 episodes).

The Crown S1 and 2 is next on my list.