What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

BBC always comes thru!  I found this 4 part series called Intruder and eppy 1 really delivered.  

A well to do middle aged group of friends get together at one of the couple's house to have wine and coke (of course 

Please register in order to view this content

).  At the end of the night, one friend stays over.  While the husband is working in his office, 2 young men break into the house.  One of the burglars creeps out and the home owner chases down the other.  The burglar tries to get out of the window while the guy tries to pull him back in.  The coked up home owner ends of plunging a knife into the burglar's back and it gets real from there.  I'm only on eppy one and it was a lot!  

They showed the preview of what's to come and I cannot wait!

• Members

Finally started watching Schitt's Creek (about to begin Season 5) and I knew it would be funny, but I'm happily surprised to see how much heart the show has as well.

Though David dancing for Patrick at the end of season 4 was so cringe-worthy it made me uncomfortable. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Trapper John MD.  My lust for Pernell Roberts has been resurrected.  What a wonderfully handsome man and that voice is an aphrodisiac!  Didn't really appreciate him that much on Bonanza but he aged beautifully and was super sexy.  You Tube has all the eppies 

Please register in order to view this content

I guess I should fit something about the show in here.  I'll have to give that some thought...

• Members

Finished Showtime's THE BORGIAS. Started off decently and quickly developed in Seasons 2 and 3 into a great show (esp. Season 2). Too bad Showtime couldn't give it its 4-season run. Apparently the finale movie script is available - for 10 bucks - on Amazon. I just may indulge one day.