What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Mary Tyler Moore Show and I am in heaven!  With this cast, it really doesn't matter which character is featured from eppy to eppy.  

Love It Or List It.  For years, I have always loved property rehab shows and it's been in overdrive lately.  As a hobby, I'm going to be pursuing a REA license and eventually, broker.  Love It... has this really sassy British woman (Hillary Farr) who is a design/rehab goddess.  She is teamed up with a real estate agent, David.  They go to homes with couples at odds about staying or going.  It's up to Hillary to rehab/redesign the house to get them to stay or David finds them another home and they sell theirs after the rehab.  17 seasons so I can sit for hours and watch.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Finished it over the weekend and it was just as good as I remembered.

My favorite was Sly too. I did find the fact that they spent the whole series pretending that Sly wasn’t the hottest guy on the show hilarious

And even though I knew it was a Saved by the Bell rip-off, even I was surprised by how many episodes were blatantly taken from SBTB

Please register in order to view this content

I’m now watching City Guys on YouTube. Another ripoff

Forgot about City Guys.

I just watched the series finale of On My Block. It wasn't as good as previous seasons. Love 101 was really good. The Turkish's guys are so hot. Only Murders in the Building was pretty good too. The deaf guy was hot. Martin, Short and Gomez have great friendship chemistry. I couldn't get into Mr. Corman. But Joseph Gordon-Levitt looked adorable.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

On eppy 2 of Felicity but each time Scott Speedbump shows up on my screen, I lose my inspiration.  I love 90s and early 2000 shows so I give the ones I have not seen a look.  Such a cute show but when the love interest does not work for me, that makes it difficult to look forward to.

• Members

Give it time.

That said...I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! #taste I want to rewatch FELICITY as well, but I heard they took out a lot of the original music. Since I watched most of the series in real time (and I was in college then) it takes some of my emotional attachment out. If you never watched...it's a great series though it does take a bit to find its footing. Once it does...it gets good. 

And you haven't met Elena yet.  

• Members

I never re-watch TV shows, but I am revisiting (

) the masterpiece that is Brideshead Revisited (1981 - and 1981 alone) because I loved it so much when I first watched it, but that was over a decade ago and so I felt it more than deserved a refresher with fresh eyes.