What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Members

Excellent! I want to be watching more stuff, like the last of Ozark & the new League of their Own! But, I have no time. ALL of my free time has just gone to helping out an Anne Heche F'ANNE group as a mod because there are so many fans trying to get in & so many haters trying to get in. Yesterday I blocked this one gent 5 times. He just kept creating new accts, never changed from the avatar of his own face & never changed a word of what he wanted to post: She's not dead. She faked her death. It's to get attn for her new movie. OY!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Binge watching Ackley Bridge. This teen soap has real depth and a realness to it. The kids and adults are all well-developed characters. This show is giving me Og Degrassi/Gangel Hill vibes. Sadly, i'm reading on Reddit that show goes off the rails in S4 and 5. I'm on S2 and so far i'm enjoying the ride. Bracing myself for the shocking deaths and departures in S2.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton