What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

In the beginning it's a very tedious slow burn mystery. The tone is totally different from House of Flowers. Manolo Caro previous series. It's nice to see both Najwa Nimri and Alba Flores from Locked Up ( Vis a Vis ) As well as Álvaro Rico and Ivan Pellicer from Elite. Everything finally starts to gel by episode #5. Abel and Germán gay affair is hot. But on shaky ground. Since Germán is a closeted and married to unstable coke head Caterina. And Julia/Gloria has Eduardo/ Abel hiding in her secret room. Only letting him out at night. Caterina snooping sets the stage for some juicy drama. As Gloria manipulates everyone around her. Even killing to keep her secret from being discovered. Not knowing that Caterina and Germán already know her secret. While Natalia enters the picture. Wanting her child back from Gloria. Creating a stylized gothic Spanish soapy thriller. As everything interconnects.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Love Young Royals both seasons. Season 2 needed Doug Marland or Agnes Nixon or Henry Slesar in the writing room to help map the big season climax where all the plot points came together (in the middle of the episode!). It was clunky at best but overall Season 2 was fantastic.  I was hoping Rousseau was taken off contract (hahahah) but with the one reveal about it I guess the horsey will be back next season!

Edited by RavenWhitney

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Celebrity Treasure Island NZ Season 6 (aired from September to early November 2022.) loving it. It gives me something that survivor is missing for me! The NZ celebs are hilarious and really playing the game. I binged like 8 episodes in 2-3 days. Shortland street legend  from the 90‘s is in it

I‘m a Celebrity Get Me Out of here season 22 (Finale is today)

I hope Matt Hancock will win

Elephant Princess season 2.. it took me 10 years to finally watch the final season and I’m heartbroken it’s over 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

30 Rock - it's kind of amazing that the show really only needed a few episodes to hit it's stride. I've only seen clips here and there so I don't know how I'll feel about later seasons, but I'm really enjoying it. And as an Oz fan, I'm always happy whenever Dean Winters pops up anywhere. I had such a crush on him as Ryan O'Reilly ... though maybe I shouldn't admit that. 

Please register in order to view this content

ZIWE! - if you all have never heard of this satirical, yet political, but hilarious talk show. Run, don't walk to watch it. I can watch her make her guests squirm all day long.

Edited by Bright Eyes