What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1. Dallas

2. Knots Landing

3. Falcon Crest

4. Dynasty

I finished watching Dallas last because it has more episodes that season.

I've been watching them by air date to see which it the best episode of that week.

Dallas was always my show. I enjoyed the fight for Ewing Oil and all the destruction it caused to all the characters in the canvas. I loved me some Mikey Trotter too! I do hate Mark. He sure is a persistent SOB. I never liked him.

Knots Landing took a while to get its footing. But once it did it was so good. The Ciji murder mystery was so good. I wish it would've had more build up to it though. Richard thinking Laura and Ciji were lesbian lovers is just too funny.  Dallas Who shot JR and Sue Ellen's meltdown in the dream season I see in the CIji story with Gary. 

Falcon Crest episodes in this season are hit and miss. There's a lots of plot devices throughout the season. Not surprising since Stern and Black are the writers. Julia being the killer doesn't make much sense but I did enjoy most of that story and the conclusion.

Dynasty was barely starting to click but the stories I didn't care for that much. The only one I liked was Adam poisoning Jeff and Steven's return in Sting's twin Jack Coleman.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm watching Shrinking on AppleTV and it is fascinating to me that Harrison Ford has two TV show airing in the same season (Yellowstone 1923).  It is as if every other actor his age is either dead, cancelled, or incapacitated.  Or, he just really wants to get away from Calista Flockhart

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Riverdale Season 2 (I forgot how amazing this show really was during their first 3 years/seasons)

The Tribe - Season 3.. For a youth teen-soap it tackled a lot of heavy stuff. But season 3 is so hard to get through. The Chosen cult-story was so dragging. Way too many cast changes and when the story finally ends u can clearly see that they don’t have any idea where to go from there. I remember from back in the day that season 4 was a revamp and a fresh start that I loved and that was needed. But I don’t have the energy right now.

Rookie Blue - Season 1 - oh damn. I forgot about this show. It still holds up and is one of the most underrated Canadian Police shows ever!

Torchwood - Season 1 - I don’t know why people were so harsh on that season back in the day on that Doctor Who Spin-off. It builds up the characters, the universe of Torchwood and even has a little arc going on. I really enjoyed it.

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 2 weeks later...