What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aww - I'm tempted for a rewatch of the entire BB/BCS world just reading this.

THE LEFTOVERS - Season 1 - not exactly sure what I'm seeing but it is amazing. Great acting and fascinating writing.

HOMELAND - Just finished the Brody years and started the drone SEASON 4 in Pakistan/Afghanistan. The show holds up extremely well even in second viewing. (Have never seen season 6-8, curious how they were).

• Members

I've been trying to stop myself from rewatching BB! So many shows I'd like to finally finish first - but I am so curious to see what a second viewing would do for the show. Maybe once I finish BCS... BB just needs to be experienced again.

Two of my favorites! I enjoyed THE LEFTOVERS throughout.

HOMELAND's Seasons 6-8 I remember as being good. While the great tension of the earlier seasons was kind of gone, I think they acquitted themselves pretty well. Danes of course remains phenomenal and it had a decent finale. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I finally watched Everything Everywhere All At Once & I loved it so much that I watched it again. 

I read a user review of Carol where the person said the worst thing had happened to them, they had seen Cate Blanchett naked. So I rewatched it. Such a beautiful movie & you get to love Carol & Therese & NYC of that era

There's a documentary on Wham on Netflix that was good. .

Besides catching every new episode of Outlander Season 7 I'm going back & watching Season 5 that I missed. 

Every day I post & watch a 1980s Classic DAYS YouTube video with most of them RoMar episodes but also some Bope & some Kimberly. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• 5 weeks later...