What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Members

@Taoboi one more thing about the Nolly miniseries. If I ever got/get to meet anyone involved in this miniseries (it was 3 episodes in total), I would ask about one of the final scenes where I swear, there seemed to be a some kind of a nod to a scene in Room With A View, which I believe was the first movie that Helena Bonham Carter did. I read that Helena was about 18 when she filmed that movie, 19 when it came out. So a particular scene made me think about an older Bonham Carter possibly reflecting on the younger HBC. This could not have been a coincidence. It felt meta and melancholy, all at once.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ooooo thank you for the tea on that. 

I managed to get ahold of the latest season of MISS SCARLETT AND THE DUKE and I'm fast binging for my friend/co-worker and I can already tell that I'll be wanting something fascinatingly British to watch. 

• Members

Yeah...lol. I don't even watch and been hit by the buzz so I got curious this past weekend among my binging which btw...thank you. Watched both episode of M&G and WILL be back next week. Might even get around to finish binging WILL now since the main character on that show is George's rival for King James. He aged up weeeelll. lol.