What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't been able to watch much tv the past several months due to work. But I have considered checking out this show. From what I've heard, reviews I've read it sounds like it's very funny and charming. It sounds like they have an entertaining/charming take on realistic situations in the school system. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just discovered You're the Worse. Three years after its cancellation. Just like TBS Search Party i had no idea it existed. Really enjoyed S2 and S3. Everything starts gelling. They're a shameless, toxic, narcissistic and depraved, yet likable group with mental disorders. Aya Cash (The Boys ) was amazing as her character battled depression.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

BELOW DECK DOWN UNDER SEASON 1 ( @Soapsuds...the MEN. I don't think you do reality tv, but the eye candy I feel is up your alley.

) 

KUNG FU SEASON 2

I was wondering where I had seen this comment!!! lol. I remember when it was on and I felt it last longer than two seasons and I recalled that ABC gave it decent advertisement. I agree with your comments otherwise. Then again, I vaguely remember that perhaps it vanished because ABC might have kept changing their schedule, too. I wish I remembered.  

• Members

The Good Fight on Paramount+. Such a good show, in spite of some glaring flaws. Audra McDonald’s arrival kicks it into a whole other wonderful gear. I’m sad I waited so long to watch. It would have helped me endure the Trump years.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

It’s a really great show. Soapy yet smart, topical, and satirical. Basically everything David E. Kelley wanted to do with his court series like The Practice and Boston Legal but faaaar better executed (and with fewer content restrictions as a streaming series). I actually stopped my binge of The Good Wife to start it with very few issues jumping in. I’m on Season 5 where they tackle coronavirus, so I’m heading into that final stretch before I’m caught up. 

• Members

Well, that's cool. You have been binging.

And I'm a sucker for spinoffs over originals so that is high praise. I think it's on my system so I might give it a look sooner. 

As someone who have read some of the graphic novels, you are in for a treat.  

I can see why. They have FIVE (one that hasn't even aired yet) series now. And it doesn't help that the series (especially BELOW DECK MED) have fallen into the toxicity trap that some of the HW shows have fallen into, making them not good viewing. That said...

BELOW DECK DOWN UNDER just started this year for Peacock. But as with some of their Bravo shows, Peacock has allowed it to be aired on actual tv so I've decided to binge this week since I remember the trailers talking about how HOT the captain was. And...mmmm...lol. I totally would and he has a great work ethic (and accent since this show is based in Australia) which makes him hotter. Meanwhile....looooord the crew might go down as one of the hottest across all franchises from the girls to yes the guys. Even the weakest one has a nice bubble in his boxer briefs. I even find the obnoxious chef kinda attractive. But for YOU hehe, I think you would LOVE the bosun but you will really, really, REALLY love one of his crewhands given your pictures and our talks over in the Daily Hotness thread. He is such a goober, but he is a hot goober. And he's been a fun godsend...especially during one of the charters where they had a minor celebrity and his group of strippers on board. THAT will be the episodes you are looking for.  

But that said...as far as fun binges within this franchise...I would say this and the last two seasons of BELOW DECK SAILING YACHT are fun binges...though there's not a lot of hotties on that show...well I find Colin hot regardless of how he picked on his body in a Confessional. If THAT is a dad bod, then I don't know or care. lol. And you might sit there in shock that his best friend Gary appears to get so much sex and you will probably go '...how?'