Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been enjoying the show lately. I could see JT offering to help Paul "investigate" who pushed Victor only to use that to cover up what he did/maybe even frame someone else. I also wonder what is going on between Victor and Kyle. 

I think that Shauna might appear more now that Charlie will be working at Hamilton-Winters as Devon's assistant. I think that will provide a way for those two teens to interact with each other more.

• Members

Charlie has been an intern at HWG though. So him being Devon's  personal intern isn't really a change. Same set, same folks, same interactions. I was really waiting on Hilary to hire Shauna as her personal intern it assistant. That'd up her interaction with Charlie. 

• Members

lord if Jill had her eyes set on Arturo while he was still bedding Nikki, that would be gold!! can you imagine those two fighting over someone young enough to be their grandson!? LOL

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I thought Bobby grew up with Nikki? She was roughly around the same age as Bobby, David, and Brad. What's 5 or 6 years. Cole Howard wasn't that much younger than her either. That pairing with victor may make her seem older than she actually is. But I didn't consider deacon, Bobby, Brad, nor Cole as her being a cougar. Arturo can be her grandson and not at all a similar comparison to those other  men you listed. 

• Members

If Jack's dad is some random dude Dina let hit it...  WTF.  I'm hoping this is just some false memory of her disease, it would make no sense to do this otherwise.

Despite the SL, Thad has been a shot in the arm for the show, IMO.  Much like MA.  He's got charisma in spades when compared to the other younger "leading men" on the show like JM and JaT.  

• Members

After Friday's show.....Monday's was a letdown. Nick catching Nikki in bed with her young stud was hilarious though....LOL

Paul: Whoever is responsible for this will be brought to justice. Ummmm....well you are Paul....LOL...and so is saint Christine. Had you not hired JT to do your dirty work Victor would've never fallen those stairs....LOL

Archived