Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Members

Several years ago they would break in - in the middle of GL or ATWT and Slob Schieffer or Damn Blather - would come on and explain that the Senators were voting one by one.  They are voting one by one and they will either vote YES or No.  And a YES vote means they APPROVE.  A "NO" VOTE means they don't approve of the bill.  So - they're all voting YES.  Or they're VOTING NO.  And YES, means they APPROVE OF this BILL, and a "NO" Vote means they do NOT approve and are voting "NO".  And they're ALL doing it right now.  It's happening in the Capitol Building.  It's happening RIGHT NOW.  They're ALL VOTING "YES"  Or "NO">  ETC ETC ETC and it would GO ON FOR THE WHOLE DAMNED HOUR.  THEY THINK WE WANT TO SEE THIS SHI*.  As bad as it is?  I tuned in to see the shi* that is the Young and the Restless, not a "Special Report" that says absolutely nothing. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha you'd know it's true!

On the flip side Y&R pretty much aired on most Central(remember Y&R stars 30 minutes earlier), Mountain, and Pacific time zones without interruption or with some interruption but of course messed up the ending for the South where Y&R's biggest fanbase remains. 

• Members

Yes. JT and Victoria talking about how good the sex was after the assault.

Please register in order to view this content

Straight out of BLL.

The highlight of the week was when Mariah said to Nick "Let's put on your thinking cap genius and figure out how you screwed up".

Well, some of us are or 45 wouldn't be president.

• Members

Done with Thursday and it's funny how for the 45th anniversary that Jack v Victor Round whatever is being set up.

As is Nick and Sharon. And I find myself not sure how I feel about it. Shocking, I know. perhaps I've been loving how slow building it is and it is feeling too fast. And I don't want Sharon's independence sarcifice. 

And watching Friday loving Ashley body language  to Jack being all 'I can't with you' I ROFL.

Speaking of 'I can't', over the Victoria/JT storyline. I just cannot. 

• Members

FRIDAY...

I'll say this much...that camera closeup on Abby when Dina dropped that bombshell with the music was good. I can't believe MY is going there though. SMH. 

Clearly JT forgot who he was dealing with.  But Victor should did remind him. And I felt NOTHING for JT due to the character assassination as Victor proceeded to beat his a*# which given all the years of us as viewers watching Victor box seem so much more plausible than JT hitting Victoria. 

And Jack is on the warpath.  

ED is LOVE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what everyone says about Hillary. lol.

Yeah. It was everything UK Law said about MY which is sad.

And your last sentences I totally agree. It doesn't fit with her. Maybe Lily, but not her. And yes, HT would. 

That Friday cliffhanger was right out of a UK Soap. But at least JT got one barely two licks in. 

Onward to Monday...

Archived