Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Members

I'm done debating this with you too.

I haven't lied. You're the liar.

I said the show changed Victoria the character to suit AH's strengths and it doesn't make sense that even her Victoria would be in this horribly written story.

This is a character even when played by AH who stood up to Deacon Sharpe (the epitome of a controlling & abusive character) yet is so afraid of JT WHO MOVED AWAY FROM THE STATE TO GET HIMSELF AND THEIR KID AWAY FROM HER CONTROLLING WAYS & MEDDLING FAMILY that she can't defend herself.

And again JT's ties to the canvas are as strong as "blood" member of pretty much ANY current core family member. Blood didn't keep many of their immediate relations on the canvas or relevant to current stories so blood doesn't really matter on this show. So there goes another of your ridiculous assertions.

So have a seat & stop embarrassing yourself. It's gotten quite pathetic.

+1.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously can't wait to see the JT and Victor full fight. Even with JT grabbing Vikki and just being an ass since he's been back, Victor being so dismissive of Colleen just made me want to see him get socked. That old man gets away with literally everything. I need him to be in a coma or something for months.

• Members

I think Y&R is doing much better lately.  Look at all the interest just today on this board.  I am not condoning what JT did to Vikki, but I see her actions, up until the physical altercation, being worse than JT's.  She was always telling him how much more important she was and never having time with him.  She intentionally went behind his back and made him party to a break-in at Jabot.  I don't see JT's asking her to eat healthy as being controlling.  My husband and I do it all the time because we care about each other's health.  I'm actually anxious to see how this all turns out.  Of course we know that Jack will be charged.

• Members

That is what I think might happen. I think that Victor may end up in a coma for a bit and people will think that Jack was the one that pushed him. I think that line from Jack about how Victor should be dead, and Jack getting drunk/storming off will come back to hurt him. I could see JT pretending like he didn't have anything to do with the fall and letting Jack take the blame. Victor might also end up with amnesia when he wakes up from the coma as well.

• Members

Oh god, the awful story with Genie Francis' character finding him and Nikki literally leaving Jack 5 seconds after they got married and he made that whole show of being able to walk again. That story actually made me question how they had Jack give Nikki this most recent chance.

• Members

I really find CBS News break-ins very unjustifiable really. First off they aren't promoting/utilizing CBSN  as well as they should be, and second of all press conferences like that one today are pretty much inconsequential as things change on a dime with this presidency.  

Archived