GH: December Discussion

• Members

I know there needs to be angst with Lulu and Charlotte but this girl has NO connection to her mother, yet both Lulu and Laura have an instant connection to her? And Nina shooting daggers at Anna and Lulu ... sigh

Ugh. Really? Julian and Alexis? Come on. This is one of the most toxic and disgusting relationships. How can they even have fans left at this point? I'm glad they get turned on by the fact that they tried to kill each other. But I know Julian batting his eye lashes and Alexis running him over makes it all better. I mean, he didnt *really* want to kill her, right?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The soap is one hot mess after another. Nina and Franco are still around I see....they should have been gone years ago. Don't tell MS that or she will block you on Twitter.

Julian and Alexis are a joke. You know Jean Pissy is writing this mess!

More Sonny too with the Pillsbury Dough Boy in toe....how boring......

• Members

Have no clue....I just remember saying that she and Franco shouldn't be paired anymore and she didn't care for my tweet....LOL.  Not a second had past and she blocked me. I have told other actors what I didn't like about their story or pairing and most if not all have asked why and listen to their fans. Jacob Young was one that was real nice about my comments and asked why I didn't like certain things about his character on B&B. MS is one that doesn't!  She blocks people....LOL

• Members

Cheers to Monica being on....nice to see Liz's kids...Audrey mention. Has anyone told her Hayden is a Hardy/Webber yet?

Laura/ Anna

Jeers...Jillexis....

Please register in order to view this content

...Ninny

,,,Franco

....No Christmas Story?  I miss Steve/Alan/Tony/Edward  etc. reading .  Why not Kevin?

Tom's dead...who cares?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Mac! He hasn't appeared since at least July, if not before then. Not once. Felicia's had one appearance every other month since July (yes I keep track because I'm curious). I'm so glad they could drag them all out for Maxie's wedding. They brought Lucas back for that? Sigh.

Agreed. I'm glad Tom's dead because the only Tom I want on my screen is Tom, Audrey's son (that and it was always a story for Franco, clearly, and it sucked). Why Finn gets airtime when it could easily be Tom makes no sense to me.

LOL. She's one of those then? Reminds me of pissy Ron and how no one could offer any "critical" opinion, even when good intentioned. I guess Pissanante is the same.

I love Jacob Young so that makes me happy he was so nice to you. I just follow people on Twitter I never tweet anyone or post anything.

• Members

I can't believe he wasn't brought on by Frank or even Ron. It really surprised me, actually, considering how many soap refugees Frank has brought on and pushed. And he looks sooo good as he's aging. Seriously. He was on Home & Family yesterday with Jackie Zeman, Ronn Moss and Mary Beth Evans (for The Bay) and looked really good. They all looked really good actually.

• Members

For some reason, I recall that Mr. Ashford was not happy with GH while there, and I don't think it was an amicable parting.  I did think he was good, as Tom as was David Wallace before him.  I agree that the character should return.  For that matter, I never understood writing off Steven Lars, either.  Can you imagine Steven Lars and Franco vying for Heather's attention and affection?  I think that would be a story where viewers who couldn't handle Franco might finally take a bit of interest in him.    

• Members

I'm sure none of Ashford;s exits from Days were amicable either, yet he went back several times. 

There is absolutely nothing that could ever make Franco remotely interesting to me. Worst character  tied with Nina and Jillian 

Andre Maddux should be Tom, Jr....just sayin'....

• Members

Very true about Steven Lars. Yet they turn Franco into her son when they have one they could have written for. But they could have played them as rivals if they insisted on making him her son. Steven Lars and Tom should both be on the show over Finn. Hell Michael Easton could have been forced upon us as one of them if they really wanted him on the show. Tom should have had Finn's story. JMO. He ended up with that disease and was finding a cure. I know Rachel Ames probably won't appear again and I appreciate them mentioning her often and I'd want her apart of that story but I still think he should have a place on the canvas.

Nina, Jillian and Franco should all be off the canvas. They're all wastes of airtime.

And agreed about Tommy. Why is he not on? They name dropped him during one of the anniversaries.

Why are we watching Kiki when we should be watching Serena.

Why are we watching Nelle when we should be watching Christina (Lucy and Kevin's daughter)?

The list could probably go on ...

Archived