GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All in all, I thought the 12,28.16 episode of GH was a pretty good one.  I am relieved that this whole Nelle story is finally starting to pick up some steam.  While I know a wise soap sage (I think, Agnes Nixon) said, "Make 'em laugh, make 'em cry, make 'em wait", with today's audiences that could backfire big time.  If the viewers are left waiting for too long, they will have deduced that they waited too long to care, and could easily tune out, never to return.

• Members

Uhm Johnny you do know that MVJ wrote this story for Liz year's ago, based on her own experience? No wait you don't, that would require you to pull your head out of Jelly's butt for 5 minute's.

MVJ has every room to throw shade. She created this and I'm sure it's still personal for her. This story SHOULD BE ABOUT LIZ AND NO ONE ELSE.

• Members

The last two episodes haven't been that bad. I've liked seeing Mac and Felicia, and Bobbie and Lucy. I loved Bobbie confronting Nelle, but of course she disappeared for the rest of the episode.

I could do without Nina. Seems like she's going to need another stint in the mental ward. And I feel like they're setting up Lulu to lose Charlotte to Valentin and then she's going to continue to do stupid things. I'd also buy the sole custody thing if Charlotte even knew Lulu was her mother. Did I miss where they told her? Like seriously it sounds dumb that Lulu wants custody without this girl even knowing her.

I had to lol at the "next week" preview when it was the same type of next day episode preview and all of that probably happens on Monday. And Carly, you chose to love Sonny despite his business so all this just falls flat with me. You accepted the death and the bullets flying and the bombs exploding ...

• Members

Tony Jones was the original rapist but that was changed

Yeah I didnt like Lucky shamming Laura over the rape. No I was never a LNL fan because of that rape but Lucky acted like a whiny brat for about a year because of the revelation

• Members

I remember wanting to reach into my TV set and slap sh*t out of both whiny-ass Lucky and his drunken loser rapist father. I never got why Lucky thought it made any sense to shame Laura for being raped. Of course it was immensely stupid and total soap opera for her to take up with Luke afterward, but the actual rape was not her fault.

To paraphrase General Sheridan, the only good Spencer is a dead Spencer.

• Members

I agree. I despised that infantile hypocrite Lucky who apparently forgot he had sex with Elizabeth's sister Sarah. Typical odious Spencer behavior, it's all right if they do it and the end of the world if someone else does. I kept waiting for Elizabeth to say, "That's how it feels, Lucky."

The only good thing about it is that hopefully Lucky and Elizabeth have been destroyed forever when she outgrew him years ago. Odd that GH thought that heifer Siobhan was any kind of replacement.

• Members

I couldn't stand Siobhan. Lucky's entire return was pretty awful. No wonder Jonathan Jackson couldn't seem to wait to leave.

Luke had been a blight on the canvas for a long time. Miserable and nasty. I don't know why Tony championed so long for the darker side of Luke. It's a shame too because Luke remembering his past as a kid, etc. could have actually been truly decent but having Ron writing it and then having to delay it because of Geary's surgery ruined any momentum it had. It just became one jumbled mess after another. Horribly handled, aside from the black and white episode(s) and the all too brief usage of Pat and the actress who played her.

Archived