GH: December Discussion

Poor Jane Elliot all Tracy does is prop up Hayden and Hammy.  Julian and Ava giving off inappropriate incestuous chemistry. Basic Kiki, Basic Dillon and Basic Val are better than a sleeping pill. Julexis makes me wanna vomit. Franco visiting mama Heather at the insane asylum 

Please register in order to view this content

going to stop watching and watch The OA on Netflix.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was on the floor wrapping presents when GH came on, so didn't get up to change it.  After 1/2 hour, put everything aside to get to my remote control.  This is supposed to be a Christmas episode???  It's more like a Satanic ritual...GMAFB!

• Members

I think they are an episode behind because of POTUS news conference that occurred last week or the week before that. So today's show was really Wednesday and not Thursday.

I am surprised that all of the soaps aren't being pre-empted this week for Christmas programming.

• Members

Wow.  I'm going to miss your posts, though you have expressed major dissatisfaction with the show for some time.  I am hoping however, that you will keep an eye on the boards and tune back in some day when there is (hopefully), a story that piques your interest in the show once again.

• Members

Actually, GH was supposed to show a rerun tomorrow, but after the POTUS press conference preempted last Friday's episode of GH, ABC moved last Friday's episode to Monday, and that moved this week's other episodes a day ahead, and the Xmas Eve themed episode of GH will be shown tomorrow instead of a GH rerun!

• Members

GutsyTV is the new name going foward. U guys really dont like pyschological drama that gets in your head. This Tom and Franco drama gets in your head its like we are taking a pysch 101 course in college. U would see this stuff on cable tv. Give Jean and Shelly their recognotion they are reineventing soaps.

Archived