GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Liz and Franco storyline is a character study pyschological gets in your head. Sometimes GutsyTV is not easy to watch u have to just rewatch it a few times to let it sink in.

U all wont believe this but I think Frank Valentini should be replaced with Gary Tomlin. Tomlin is already directing at GH and I think he would be a fresh voice for GH.

• Members

Because he has to be in the middle of every story along w/ Ninny and Jillian--overpropped  while underperforming.

I don't get why Big Red needs to be so involved with other people's children. First Ava's now Lulu's...Go to Europe or Africa ao Asia and work with a relief corp. you can be around babies all you want

No need for her...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

LOL. Funny who the troll chooses to post after. It's getting sad!

On a brighter note, Lucas is on today! Yay! And looking as good as ever

Please register in order to view this content

REAL smart women talking about the show they clearly still care about I love it! Wendy and Michele are spot on as always

+1

It was all about him from the start. It was to give Franco a story, not Liz. So disappointing.

• Members

It's sad to see how the women can't seem to exist in a story without a man really driving it. Even Laura and Anna are being driven by Valentin. All Ninny can do is ask Valentin what's wrong or why he's upset or what he's hiding or begging him to open up to her. Carly gets no airtime unless it's based around Sonny. Michael is being paired with Nelle yet he's getting no airtime (okay so he's a guy but the point stands). Jordan gets no airtime. It's pathetic. Yet women are the head writers? It just boggles the mind.

Archived