GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That comment right there is why no one takes anything you write seriously. It comes across as you dont understand what Soap Opera means to fans. It is all about history and passing the storries down thru the generations that watch the soaps together.

• Members

+1

Ignore works wonders! It's not hard folks. I know I gave in at times but not anymore and I couldn't be happier.

It's so very obvious what he does. He trolls and trolls and it clearly drives him crazy when he doesn't get a response so he keeps trying until he does. And eventually he does. He's incredibly thirsty for attention in quite a few threads. I just laugh now. I mean, the thread "Happy Birthday Ms. Shelly Altman" ... I mean, really? I'm proud no one responded to that.

• Members

I think you guys doth protest too much really.  Lets face it, if he hadn't been posting here this entire year the GH thread would have been completely dead.   People clearly enjoy talking to him or they would have stopped a year ago.    The thread about JFP going to Days, or the birthday tribute to whatever her name is Shelly...it takes work and imagination to think of these ridiculous topics created for the sole purpose of being silly, and some of the topics are sort of  funny.  Why does this character bother anyone more than the latest OP-ED from say Weekly World News?  

I know I have gotten a chuckle now and then reading the OTT praising of GH, I recommend just going with the flow and enjoy the creative writing.

• Members

No. That's not true Quartermainefan. If you enjoy it, that's fine, but to deny it's what it is? Come on now. You're smarter than that.

It's a discussion forum and we want to discuss things. Not have someone repeat the same nonsense over and over again, ignoring what we're saying. It's not just a difference of opinion and we're coming for him. Stop encouraging the behavior. It's mostly harmless, he's technically doing nothing wrong, but don't make us out to be the villains here.

I don't see enjoyment in their replies to him.

He's probably sitting at his computer now laughing at this exchange and all of us because he got the attention he wanted.

• Members

It's not "creative writing". Do you even know what creative writing is, Quartermainefan? It doesn't take imagination or creativity to troll. I'm so tired of this discussion though.

So how about General Hospital ....

Liz has way too many damn kids.

• Members

Thanks Quartermain love ya i try to bring fun entertainmemt and yes the GH thread would be extinct without me lol. Your posts btw are awesome.Oh god Kman i thought i was on ignore anyone notice he cant stop responding to my posts or keeps reading them secretly. Who died and made you god and the new soap moderator? Sweetheart your posts are dull, boring and put me to sleep. U also come off as a victim and a martyr. Do me a favor and keep on ignore but not respond to me or bait other people. Merry Christmas

• Members

LOL. Keep on being you "sweetheart"

Please register in order to view this content

I'm glad I bother you so much. I'm not the only one who calls you out "sweetheart"

And I will post and respond to whoever I want to. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too "sweetheart"

And I don't have to read your posts "secretly", please don't give yourself that much credit. People quote them and I see them. It shows when you post but not what you post. It shows your posts on the side column. So it's hard to completely ignore you.

You are absolutely something else.

And sweetheart, I haven't responded to you in weeks. A victim? Really? Do you hear yourself? You sound insane. And LOL. I love it. I bait other people? OK. I'm glad you finally got a response out of me because I know it was absolutely KILLING YOU.

See, I could sound as nuts as you.

• Members

No more than Carly, Alexis, Julian or Sonny have had. Hell, no more than Luke, "I never wanted to be a father" Spencer had. I do think they should age Cam and Jake up a bit though.

Anyway, I'm still on a break from the show. It doesn't sound like things are getting better.

ETA: I have to note how ironic it is that of all the criminals on this show Franco is the only one with sense enough not to procreate.

Archived