GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another Dayplayer doctor appears instead of Lucas...II hope this is because RC passed on the episode rather just being overlooked,

Tom/Franco scenes are tedious and unnecessary as [!@#$%^&*]  Hell!  Puh-leez ship them off camera  back to jail, or kill off both.

Ninny can go at any time. Her scenes with Lulu  were bad and with  Valentin showed her tics again...

Praying the antidote is a disaster. Even if Finn has been Easton's least offensive .character.                                            

• Members

I have not seen it in print anywhere, but I believe another member of this site had said RC was no longer with the show.  His characters total lack of appearances the last few months would almost seem to corroborate the idea.

I have mixed feelings about the whole Tom being locked in a dog cage thing.  It is definitely OTT, that's for sure.  While I understand Franco's motivation, I probably would have been more sympathetic to what he was doing if he had caught Tom red-handed trying the exact same thing again.  I have not been convinced as a viewer that Franco had to take the law into his own hands like he has.

I have not minded MS's scenes as of late.  However, if her character is supposed to be some sort of fashion icon, I find it kind of contradictory that she wants to be a soccer mom at the same time.  Which is it?  Even on a soap, I don't think a person can have it both ways.

I like the actors playing Finn and Hayden, but the story, not so much, and I don't know why.  I should be fascinated by the life-or-death drama angle, but I guess I'm more of a traditionalist.  I'd rather see a character get a real disease, and have them beat it, with a caring doctor in the patient's corner, like Steve and Audrey, back in the day.  I suppose that would bore some viewers today, but, I think good medical drama (with real diseases) is timeless.  And, through the years, at different points, TPTB have forgotten that.

• Members

He was in Mexico for a while but I never got any indication that it was for a movie or that he was either asked or not asked to appear on GH. So who knows? They clearly remember Brad exists, and Felix got a bit of airtime a few months ago when Sabrina was offed but hasn't been on since.

Archived