GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone was doing so well not engaging (you are hands down one of my favorite posters Slick!) .... but that certain someone is clearly so thirsty for attention it's been obvious

Right? I LOL as she stands outside Kelly's, with people milling about, pouring it in. Like, really Alexis? You want to keep it on the downlow but you do it in public, every time? LOL

• Members

Very relieved I'm not the only one! This is not the usual bad casting. And it doesn't hurt he's easy on the eyes on top of turning crap into somewhat serviceable gold. lol

Fifty Shades of Red

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sad but true.

Bobbie, Tracy and Monica have honestly benefited the most but they aren't on nearly enough. At least Tracy isn't being written like a moronic fool but her time's wasted with two dying idiots. And at least Bobbie was finally brought back to the hospital. None of them are leading storylines but I appreciate their appearances and they're treated better than when Ron was writing.

• Members

The show isn't good by any means, it's not even mediocre, and all the criticisms are valid, but I think people get so upset over Jonnysbro that it makes everything the worst ever, when really I can't say the show has been any good since about 1995. 1998 at a push. 

• Members

I think GH's best years of story were 1971 (Audrey accused of murdering Tommy's kidnapper), 1978 (Laura and the David Hamilton murder), 1979 (Heather Webber's LSD switcheroo), and 1980 (the whole Monica-Rick-Lesley triangle hit its peak).  There were alot of good moments in the 90s, like Stone's Illness and death, BJ's death, and the reactivation of the Cassadines, but I don't think the show had two worst years than 1976 and 1977.  Those two years were the ones for "GH" that were the worst by far, with 1991 (Gloria Monty's second stint) coming in third.  1976 and 1977 for "GH" were so bad, it even makes anything after 2000 look like award material, in my opinion.

Archived