DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Who in their right mind thought the actress playing Ciara, who can barely get through the normal daily scenes, could handle a damn rape storyline. I'm just about done with the show for awhile.

And now we have Rafe/Hope framing Andre for Stefano's murder. Are you kidding me? Are we really supposed to be rooting for them, because this whole story has completely soured me on Hope.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not loving what's going on with the show.

Eric's a drunk who caused vehicular manslaughter of the town Sainted One

Ciara was raped by Chase

Hope shot and killed Stefano in cold blood and Rafe helped cover it up

Jennifer is a pill addict

Belle's a raging cu-next Tuesday

Not to mention Steve screwing Ava

I'm sure I'm forgetting many things. Oh, the murders. Let's see, Kyle, Wendy, Serena, Paige, Will ... plus Aiden was killed and Bo died all in the matter of episodes ....

Sigh

• Members

Kyle Southern was the drug dealer working for Clyde, who killed him as a warning to JJ (or something) right when HigGriff started last summer. Wendy was the midwife who delivered Abigail's baby and whom Ben then murdered.

I think I'm the only person enjoying this Hope/Andre cat-and-mouse game. The last few days have been interesting to me (Ciara/Chase aside...) because Hope and Rafe finally seem smart. I like how all the planted pieces are adding up to make Andre look guilty. And I can't feel bad about Hope having killed Stefano. As a viewer, I loved him, but he was crazy as f*ck and spent three decades torturing her and her loved ones for sport. He raped her! The shooting could've been written much better -- like if Stefano had overtly threatened Ciara -- but honestly, one of these people should've made shot Stefano years ago. He never stayed in jail and never stayed dead when he seemed to die. He was a dangerous maniac. And it's hard for me to feel bad for Andre being set up, either. He's even more of a lunatic, and he should 100% be in jail for Melaswen. He just attempted to kill Hope and the kids by burning down her house. It's like OJ -- he should wind up behind bars for something. Karma's a bitch.

• Members

Theresa was soooooo pathetic today. God. And the Brady storyline is horrible. Why are being subjected to this?

LOL at Lani and Hope. Lani side eyeing Hope ... the new wonder cop will probably figure it all out

I'm really growing to like Theo/Ciara even if VJ sucks. She did better today.

Anyone else laughing at everytime Jennifer sees Ciara she offers to make food? So many times now ... lol

I loooove me some drunk Eric. LOL at him calling out Jennifer and the pills.

And ugh. Why are we STILL mourning [!@#$%^&*] Daniel. WHY? And why is his loony toons woman being brought on now? Just ugh all around. Bo and Will who? At least Bo got a little mention.

I dunno if I posted this the other day but it was nice to FINALLY get Hope and Shawn-D scenes. I was LOLing as he said she had killer instincts and was going on about what a hero and legend she is. LOL.

I want to like the Rafe/Hope/Andre cat and mouse but it just all feels wrong to me. Rafe and Hope are not at all rootable in any of this, whether I think Stefano deserved to be plugged or not. And then his body discarded like nothing? And it being all about Rafe protecting Hope (at least when Higs was running things, there's clearly a shift going on in the writing now because I notice a difference) and his love for her. So it just hasn't worked for me.

• Members

Steffen can't really be dead can he? Would they really write him off without some celebration of JM's contribution to the show? Seems like there should have been some press about his retirement or something right? IDK, it just feels off.

Brady's story is terrible. It's almost as stupid as Chad's brainwashing. At least the brainwashing had kittens.

• Members

Um, so the writers' research into history was rather half-assed. Caroline did not appear on the show until the 1980s, so I can believe that she may not have known the story of David Martin's death, but Maggie knew David's wife, Susan Martin, as well (of course) Julie's son, David Banning, so it's unlikely she would not know what had happened. I would have been more impressed in Julie had mentioned her own son. 

• Members

Real emotion??? She was TERRIBLE. That VJ actress playing Ciara is so damn rotten I have no words. Pitiful, pathetic performance by a grade F talent.

The DAYS casting dept. must be on permanent vacation, or stoned on major drugs. The writers? Not on nearly enough drugs, because this ish is so bad. 

DAYS is in bad shape. Really bad.

Archived