DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marie Wilson is okay, but this character set to genuflect at the shrine of the late Dr. Daniel Jonas is pointless. It's no better than her shrill Bree Tjaden. 

Chase/Andre friendship should have been written in a slow build. I won't say anything about the Chase/Ciara rape story, as rapemances are not my cup o' tea.

I wish Hope being used this much interested me, just not in this awful storyline. 

The whole Ava/Joey/Steve/Kayla story,,,O_O Move it along already.

Jennifer's descent into pill addiction has been WAY too quick. I would have liked to see Eric/Jenn together months ago, too late now with GV leaving...

I see Too many Hernandez's on the horizon. There's not enough time to tell stories for the cast they have...

• Members

I think that the writers are leaning more on a Theo/Ciara paring, even though Ciara friend-zoned him, I think they'll hook up eventually! Jack Deveraux and Lawrence Alamaine were only married to their rape victims (Kayla and Jennifer respectively) for only a year!

• Members

I hate how they reintroduce characters but don't follow up the next day or week. How are you expect us to care about Dario if he isnt on much. They did that with Andre when he first returned as well as Shawn. I love that they are  using Roman, but lord can Wayne Northrop get off the ranch. 

I personally think Marie Wilson would have been better as a Melissa recast if they ever wanted that character back full time and Lisa Trusel couldn't do it. 

• Members

I don't dislike Marie Wilson but no to all of this. Who decided this story was a good idea? Truly. While so many other characters are languishing on the backburner. And Brady, who just had a heart transplant, rushing into the crashing waves to rescue that bitch? Um ... how stupid of a man can you be? At least they touched upon it but really? I hate all of this. Why can't this show just forget about Daniel?

LOVED Kayla backhanding Ava and her smug bitchface. I'm pretty over this but MBE has been great. I don't care about your tears Steve. I'm still not sold on the actor playing Joey but eh ... I'm ready to move on from Ava.

It's nice seeing characters interact again. Enjoy it while it lasts until Higley's billionth reign starts. She doesn't have time to have characters talk about their feelings.

I liked seeing Hope and Steve interact again but I'm not caring for either of them much at the moment so ...

It was nice seeing Roman and JJ with Kayla during the Ava situation. Characters interacting who should. Gee, what a concept!

I still hate the Horton house now has a rape tainting it. Poor Ciara can't even sit on the couch. IDK, none of this was necessary.

Archived