DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't like the idea of Summer being a daughter of Maggie's. Anyone with a clue about this show's history would know Maggie was a sheltered woman that had to walk with crutches and barely left the Simmons farm. And her eggs were taken in ?81...I know even with SORAS that doesn't matter, but considering she is about the same age as Melissa, why not just cast her as such?

Please register in order to view this content

Is this what Salemites do nightly to show how much they still love Daniel????   LOL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, you travel from thread to thread to argue with my posts. Lawrence terrorized Carly for years, and I'm pretty sure there was a mention that he had raped her. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I've been watching since 1983 consistently, and have done backstory research on and off for 25+ years. 

Oh yeah...and...

Please register in order to view this content

He was horrible today...:rolleyes:

• Members

It amazes me how incompetent Meng and Alaar are in running this how. They finally hire a young actress who can act and instead of replacing VG as Ciara, they cast her as this day player for Joey.  

I can't believe how bad Mon through Wed episodes have been.  Marie Wilson is so unappealing, no chemistry with Eric M.  Her backstory is ridiculous.  Just horrible.

On today's episode Basic Beyotch Belle bought Vic's nightclub. A drunken Joey and the new girl at a party rocking out to some weird generic music. There's hardly any kids at this party. Paul having scenes with a bland Lani. Chase stalking Ciara. Basic Beyotch Belle and Crystal Meth Philip having sex. Out of nowhere a rarely seen Paul is having scenes with one the new teens. A drunken Joey kills Ava. Days is grueling to watch no fun at all.

Archived