DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Missy Michael Logan is wetting his panties over Friday's episode.  I haven't watched.  My stomach can't take it but I assume he's loving Joey being a murderer....UGH.  I have to believe Dena left because even she knew that Josh's stories were going to bring a new low to the show.  Side note:  didn't you just love JJ, the cop, being overwhelmed by Ava?!  NOT..

• Members

Im watching Days and WTF to Marie Wilson back as a new character. I dont even recall hearing about this casting. 

Joey continues to be played by an awful actor. The teen angst here is so cringeworthy

I still dont get the motive behind making Chase a rapist and pretty much ruining his viability. This teen scene is such a mess bc if they were going to go this route, they at least should have done more with he and Claire to add an additional conflict.

Oh and BTW, I think its a copout to make him 18. I guess they are scared of controversy in making a kid a rapist. 

First thing i see is new character Summer. Who's going on and on about not believing she's saint Daniel's long lost twin sis. All i see is  a pile of badly dyed 80's style curled hair. I liked JJ when he was a spoiled marijuana dealing bad boy. Now JJ has been watered down and paired with a bland Gabi. So Gabi and JJ are now lovers zzzzzzzzzz. Gabi sure loves Horton men she already devoured Will and Nick. Fancy Face and Rafe having the same conversation zzzzzzzz.

• Members

Aiden wasn't crazy and he never killed anyone

so this new teen girl is supposed to be like an edgy Paige?  Out here for her and Joey

the girl playing Ciara is so bad that I find it hard viewing her as a rape victim. She isn't convincing.

what was the point of bringing Shawn back?

they stay curbing Melissa and Sarah. Maggie doesn't need some random newbie daughter and lime others, I hate that this is all about Daniel. Plus Summer's hair is so bad. Like atrocious. It's disgusting even. I can't watch it

Paul is still on the show! I keep forgetting about him

Archived