DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Rafe and Hope are not only killers and covering up a murder, now on top of it they're going to frame Andre for the murder they committed and are covering? Sick, twisted and they both deserve to be locked up and never be cops again. That needs to be IT for both their careers when this is found out.

Glad Chad's gotten half a clue and realizes Andre is telling the truth.

No words on Chase and Ciara. Rape? Really, the show is already so dark and depressing and now this on this soap?

• Administrator

So Friday's episode was a WTF episode and so was today!  Chase rapes Ciara? WTF!  This makes no sense.   And in the Horton living room???!!  Come on!  That's where they hang the Horton Ornaments.....and it's Tom and Alice's home...TOM AND ALICE.  That set is now tainted.  This is one of the most truly disgusting things DAYS has ever done.  Whoever decided to do this needs to be fired.  They're not writing right now so it's the perfect time.  Don't let those writers come back. 

This Hope/Rafe storlyine is also gross.  Hope/Rafe are being written as the bad guys, and I'm kind of feeling sorry for Andre.  It's like an upside down world. 

• Members

I normally don't watch Days much, but caught the tail end of the show today and was disgusted about the rape in the Horton living room. I agree that set is now tainted. Every time they show it, viewers will be reminded what happened in that house on that vintage sofa.

• Members

A rape in the Horton living room? UGH. That's as vile as the infamous shoot-out in the Bauer family kitchen on TGL.

I no longer watch DAYS, but I am curious about another issue: how often do viewers actually see Maggie Horton and Doug and Julie Williams? (They're the only three characters whom I'd make a point of tuning in for, at this point.)

Archived