DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

With all this Chase/Andre stuff I bet Aiden is alive being held captive and he was taken cause he wouldnt kill Hope so they put a fake Aiden in after the wedding but Bo killed him

Does Andre know that as a child Chase accidently killed his mom?

Also I feel Aiden will return and tell Chase/Hope it was Andre & Stefano that wanted him to Kill Hope & threatend to Kill Chase. I wonder if after learning this Chase tries to kill Andre

i do hope since the fight with Ciara, Chase doesnt move in with Andre, but how would Chase explain that?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The special Valentine's day episode was god awful. It reminded me of the special weekly episodes GL used to do. It was nice to see Doug and Julie who haven't been seen in weeks. But the episode went downhill from there. It would've been nice if there was a pic of Sonny and Will next to the other pic's of Days super couples. The stuff with Ciara was the worst the girl that plays her has no acting talent whatsoever. Part of me is happy Days got renewed another part isn't. If episodes like this is what we have to look forward too.

• Members

Absolutely dreadful episode.

Ciara's was the worst.

Did Dena Higley personally write this episode? LOL, like seriously, it was a love note to her favorites and all the crap she's pulled and written.

I don't know where the show decided Ericole was nothing and Daniel and Nicole were some great love. It's awful. He treated her like dirt and slammed many doors in her face.

Theresa and Brady have to be one of the worst couples. Just way too forced.

Chabby was OK.

I loled at Kayla shooting Ava dead and Andre shooting Hope dead. Can we get these scenes for real please?

Thank God for Doug and Julie, but it was too little of them and of course a cruise was mentioned. Higs probably couldn't wait to shove them off. And no John and Marlena today.

• Members

Doug /Julie should have had more to do and I would have been just fine never seeing or hearing St. Daniel of the orange dong ever again, but as for Ciara's bit...Awful...just awful....made current Y&R look like Shakespeare...

I did chuckle at Ava getting shot by Kayla, but any way they get TB out of there is fine by me....

• Members

I just saw the Ciara stuff (I originally turned it off when we got through Abby). Yikes! That was BEYOND cringeworthy. She's a saint with Theo and dark with Chase? Since when? I have never seen this girl be able to portray the character as three dimensional with layers. She is the same monotone weak character in all her scenes

Archived