DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

yep Chase, Theo, Claire are way better. Hell that teen Henri is better than Joey & Ciara. However Chase & Clare are recurring for some reason whereas Ciara & Joey are on contract. At least they were smart to put Theo on contract. But Days could easily lose Oliviia & Jonathon.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who is everyone? Wasnt it just Eric and Theresa? I dont find that ridiculous. Eric was deflecting bc he didnt like being called out so he threw the spotlight on her. Theresa has a long history of drug use so she sees the signs. She didnt say or imply that Jennifer is a drug addict but she did get alarmed at her obviously acting weird which made sense once she knew the type of pills she was on.

• Members

I mean, yeah, but that's two of the, like, five people she's interacted with recently. And Abigail is clearly in denial about the possibility of her mom being an insta-addict (which means she's actually worried about it). They're just having everyone be SO tuned in to the fact that she might become addicted to the painkillers, which is very heavy-handed, and it's happening in such a short period of time. Both of my parents were prescribed painkillers after surgeries last year, and they took them and finished the prescriptions, and that was that. None of us were calling them addicts because they actually used the damn pills. 

• Members

Ugh to these ridiculous Brady and Theresa scenes.

Belle is such a bitch ("it's my money SHAWN and I can spend it how I want to" with her bitch face on) and all Shawn does is chase after her and defend her to Claire. Why is she so nasty and bitter and bitchy?

JPL needs a haircut.

Higley must be half way out the door with what's on-air. Kate's had more airtime than she's had in months and months. LOL

The shrine to Daniel still exists, and they take the time to even show his picture. Such an insult to Tom and Alice Horton's memorial. And Victor, how about Deimos being behind Bo's captivity. Why even use Daniel as an example? Lord.

Guess it was nice to see Caroline today. I'm ready for Maggie to fall off the wagon and walk in on Caroline and Victor. LOL. But they don't seem to know where they want to go with these three.

Archived