DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had the same feeling he can't be writing this stuff maybe he was sick this week and the writers went crazy trying to use history and Marlena for us knowing he would never approve

Oh I'm gonna keep that punch scene and watch it When I feel blue

• Members

The only other times I can remember the possession mentioned years after the fact was in 2004, of course, when they wondered if "serial killer" Marlena could be re-possessed, and they brought the devil out of her with that little ritual in the church. That, and Marlena's wonderful nightmare where she envisioned herself possessed, with red laser eyes cutting her handcuffs off, spitting out pea soup at John, flying (literally) off her hospital bed and choking John, while morphing into some sort of white-haired demon. Craziest thing ever.

Another time was in June of 1999, right before John & Marlena finally got married, and they had a little walk down memory lane while at Salem Place, and they flashed back to Marlena in the morgue choking the life out of John.

Oh. One other time. Sometime in '98 or '99, when John's priest past was being revisited. Marlena mentioned to Stefano that she might not be alive today had it not been for John's brief priest life. And Stefano mentioned John exorcising the devil out of her.

I don't know why I remember these in detail, but I think that's about it.

Fixed. whistling.jpg

• Members

My thoughts on this week! THANK YOU to whoever is responsible for all those Stefano/Marlena flashbacks!!! That was truly the highlight of the week's episodes!

Also- I really like Kate Mansi's hair the way she has had it the past few days!

• Members

I would be too. Paul has no business being around that child alone

The way this whole JJ/Eve reveal is coming together is so damn sloppy. I coudlnt even follow what was going on with the text message nonsense. Just end it already. Looks like the promo will be better than the actual episodes. True was cringeworthy today trying to be all feisty. Girl, you tried it, now bye

Daniel berating Nicole again. Please Days. Just. Stop. It

Archived