DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

i love that Rory. He asked JJ if he handled Eve "like a boss" laugh.png

Meanwhile, the Daphne girl is awful. "Honest go God, can you even spell Manners?" Who says that?

What a f-cked up guest list for the party. What were Maggie & Kayla doing there? Who even wants a birthday party thrown by their boyfriends Mom & fam? LAME!

Where were Abby's pants?

I rewinded Paige throwing the damn cake so many times I lost count. LMFAO!!

Did you guys see Suzanne Rogers in the background? The whole time she was fighting back the urge to laugh. Of course until she & the rest of the squad were loaded up w/the fake tear drops

Time for Stefano to rest in hell so Joe Mascolo can finally retire. The cue card situation is highly distracting.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paige was great..sorry guys but I thought she did an incredible job of acting..Gave it to her evil mama and JJ. and many people invite every person they know to birthday parties and I never understood it in real life..so it was realistic to me that Kayla was there..She loves Paige. The restraint Paige used to begin with was great and then you could see she was going to lose it..Been waiting a longtime for this and and it was more than I expected, especially how she found out..Would have loved to have seen her listening to Eve and JJ talking about their sex life though..other than that I thought it was great.

• Members

Fond it funny that Paul told Will he doesnt know Sonny. Really a few weeks back Paul accused Sonny of only wanting him cause of the fame and money that came with it

Looks like Paul doesnt know Sonny either

Liking this Paige better

• Members

"Never call me, never text me, never friend me...." I dont know why but that had me LOL

Kimberly! I dont think there was any casting news about her. Was good to see her pop up bc she and Shane both needed to be here. Teresa was too much of a bitch to her though and it was unwarranted.

Not here for this Brady proposal

I didnt realize Sonny didnt know that Will blackmailed Tori. I wish Paul would just go ahead and tell him.

• Members

All Beige jokes aside, True O'Brien was totally fine today and even showed some fire, and the writing for Paige was really good. Those were fun scenes to watch. Pleeeeease don't let JJ off the hook in two episodes.

Theresa was completely ridiculous. I get it, because some mothers and daughters have this dynamic, but I would LOVE an actual explanation as to why things are this way.

• Members

Wasn't there some hint back when Shane and Kim visited before that Kim spent so mich time working...and didn't want to over burden her daughter with her own issues...and also that she didn't want to.hover over Theresa...yet Theresa viewed it as her mom.not caring? Or am.I remembering wrong?

Archived