DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YB2OAgH.png?1

Ugh, I was actually on Will's side for once when he showed up yesterday but then he started talking. What a lying POS. Does he really think that Sonny and Paul wont talk?

Kassie did amazing today even if the story is crap. I had a feeling that boring girl was lurking around

• Members

DAYS is doing a stellar job ruining the only story I'm interested in at the moment (Will/Sonny/Paul). The writing is so contrived when it doesn't need to be.

I actually understood why Will was upset, but yeah, just like Cheap said, he goes and continues to be a lying POS instead and it's stupid that Sonny actually believed Will, Will's been lying to Sonny way more than telling the truth. Sonny had no reason to believe him.

• Members

Like I have said before

Will was way out of line but Paul needs to control his fists

As for Sonny he needs to stop sending both guys mixed signals

I wish they would call out Sonny for this

To me it seems Sonny likes that both guys are vying for him

Sonny man your married. if U want Paul, divorce Will

If your serious about the marriage get in counseling with Will

If you aint sure let them both go and figure yourself out

• Members

Days should ditch all the old writers episodes and start airing The Higley/Griffith penned episodes NOW!!! Gloria Monty did that at GH when she became EP in 1978 and it saved the show from the grave. Days would be smart to do the same. Not Hard just do a flash forward episode and that gives Days tons of room to play with the past .

• Members

Really? I find nothing interesting or creepy about Clyde. To me he's taking up space someone else could better fill, IMO. I like James Read just fine but Clyde's useless to me.

And I am starting to despise what they're doing to Will, even if Wilson sucks. I don't think they need to do what they do with him half of the time. They're desperate for him to be the male Sami but he's not and never will be.

• Members

They are making Sonny out to be an idiot to for still being with him. They should have formally seperated by now. Will keeps lying and manipulating him. He doesnt exactly put up with it as he gets angry and calls him out, but he stays with him and lets it repeat. There is no movement in this storyline. They need to address the fact that WIll married too young with no experience and isnt mature enough for a marriage. He needs to be single and date around, which he never did. The two just dont work and its painful trying to watch them force this

• Members

I don't quite get what they are doing with Will, either. I know they're pushing this "he's just like his mother" angle, but Sami was a desperate young woman who would do anything to feel loved. Will has the whole damn town apologizing for him -- and he HAD an astonishingly solid Salem marriage and blew it because he was horny. Now he's just running around like a nutjob shooting himself in the foot and blaming Paul for everything. There's nowhere near the underdog rooting value young Sami had.

• Members

And.with Sami...it was a two year period where she had a lot of crap.happen to her before she turned to the dark side.

I'm not seeing any of this with Will.

I kind of wish that.the show would throw away some of the filmed show. I know.back.in 2011 when higley was fired and Marlene McPherson was.hired....she rewrote six to seven weeks of scripts as sort of transition from higleys days to.her Days...so we didn't have to wait months before the new material aired.

Archived