DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

No real thoughts on last week... Beige has got to either GO or be transformed. Daniel is on way too much per usual... and I don't even have any storyline to comment on because there is NO story. It was great seeing Doug and Julie and I of course love seeing them interact with Hope and Ciara, but the storyline just isn't there. Like... 6-8 months ago when the writers were writing what is airing now did they really seriously think "viewers will love these stories.. this will REALLY bring in the ratings.." Seriously? I mean even brilliance of Eileen and Deidre and Judi can only do so much with crap story and writing... Please let things turn around at Labor Day - it's just so depressing that we have all summer to HOPE ratings don't tank... I mean, at this rate we may seriously reach some episodes under 2million viewers.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god, just end this Eve storyline. Why is her ally some teenage druggie punk? Im not here for this

Jennifer came across as quite the bitch with Roman.

Im not liking Kate and Lucas at odds. I liked the Billie mention. I wish Kate had one kid in town that was on her side

It was real ballsy of Marlena to show up tot he Dimera mansion to talk to Chad about what she had done. Girl you in danger now

I like how the Paul reveal came out (no pun intended) to Brady and liked that it happened mid-episode and not as the cliffhanger.

• Members

Deidre putting folks on blast for sharing her photos....LOL

aa04066c137af6a3ca4d9da7ec4e97b3

" data-width="500">

">

Denise Kyle, Leona Rogers, and Kim Patterson, so sad you could not honor my 'Do not share' request. You have been removed from my page.

Posted by The Deidre Hall Fan Page on Monday, May 11, 2015

• Members

NOPE you are wrong again...She was just miscast. Liked her on OLTL...She is just too old looking to be chasing teens and no way would a hunk like JJ in real life would look at her..No hate..but do hate miscasting actors.

• Members

Im with Teresa. Screw what Brady says bc the mother trumps in this situation. I would not want Daniel, someone I have personal history with and hates me being my baby's doctor. There was nothing wrong or unreasonable about not wanting him treating her child bc now she has to deal with him and all his shade and unprofessionalism when it comes to looking down on her. Of course Melanie found a way to make it about her

Abigail proved today that she truly is a WHOREton

• Members

I'm really waiting for a Christie Clark announcement too!! Christie has proven over and over that she is more than willing to return to the show any time they ask her to. They'll probably have her just return for 1 or 2 episodes though..

• Members

She should have been the new Marlena not Sami! They made a terrible mistake there...if she returns it better be with a baby and no Austin as he and her have run their course and if he is coming it better be Peck not the old man

• Members

So many people have criticized Austin Peck over the years, but after witnessing Patrick Muldoon and his drag queen voice, crypt keeper wrinkles and ham bone acting - if it's not Austin Peck, Austin Reed need not appear (though I think he should - if for no other reason than for a Kate and Austin scene).

• Members

Carrie should have returned 2 years ago when Kate was with Rafe. They should have continued with that feud they were building before she left and rekindled Rafe's feelings for Carrie instead of going the Jordan route. With Carrie being the mother of Kate's youngest grandchild, she would have that as leverage against her and they could have her be the "new" Sami for Kate to fight. Their rivalry would be different as Sami and Kate never fought over mutual romantic interest in a man. All that would have made perfect sense instead of the whole dragging out of JorBore's secret and Kate fighting with a twit that wasnt on her level

Archived