DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eve is absolutely ridiculous. What is with constantly inviting these people over to her place when they cannot possibly be seen together? It's insane. She didn't think of burner phones six months ago when she was f***ing JJ every ten minutes?

• Members

UNBELIEVABLE! Teresa stands there in the hospital thanking Melanie while apologizing for the way she treated her and not a single one of the hypocrites apologized to her for accusing her of lying and trying to manipulate Brady by pretending to be pregnant. Daniel, Melanie, Brady, Jennifer and Maggie all stood there and coudlnt own up to their sh-t

• Members

And again, WTF kind of plan did they think she had? She told Brady she was pregnant and then immediately agreed to a test. She never seemed like she was trying to fake test results. What do they think she was planning to do?!

• Members

I was 10,000x more interested in Eve as soon as they involved her in the Theresa/baby stuff as opposed to the dull kiddo relationship. And Theresa was totally pulling a Sami there -- making a big public show and laying it on ridiculously thick. I enjoyed it.

Also, kudos to Days (which I don't say often lately) for that nice little Brady/Jennifer moment reflecting on Kristen's death and who she used to be. That was great.

• Members

lol at Jennifer's face. Haven't seen the show yet but seeing her makes me realize how many characters have NO storyline. And Eve interacting with her sister and age appropriate peers makes a huge difference. I actually don't hate the JJ angle but I wish Paige didn't exist and we never had to go through any of that.

Archived