DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think that takes away from anything though. Shane being away on missions all the time was probably worse on Teresa bc he wasnt married to her mother, therefore her time with him was even more limited than had he been in the household.

• Members

Yeah, exactly. This regime made a big deal of Kim and Shane's reunion in 2010, so I don't think they've forgotten it -- just that Shane was absent and Kim was a loon. I really want them to spell it out, though. Not that I WANT anyone to have undergone abuse, but I'm sorta waiting for them to say that Phillip Collier abused Theresa.

• Members

This week was pretty good - an improvement over the rest of May. The Beige reveal was well played. I agree it is awkward to have a birthday party hosted pretty mush exclusively by your bf's extended family- but at this point I will excuse it to get some moving storyline action! True O'Brien and Kassie both did a great job with their performances! And it was great to see Kimberly again- I love seeing those characters pop in for a while- just as one does in real life when visiting family and friends back home. Having said that, I am still counting down for the new writers!

On another note, does anyone know if the actual anniversary episode has been filmed yet? I know we were filming the first week of Nov this past week but are we having one "special" 50 th episode on that Friday or Monday (since the actual anniversary falls on a Sunday)??

• Members

What would you call a grown 50 something year old woman who has sex over and over again with the boy her daughter loves? JJ, at his age, hormones are raging..and his mind is still that of a adolescent ..I was being kind calling her evil.

Archived