DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised to see how well an old storyline was blended with the current story, as you don't see that much on soaps anymore, but it was well done with Kimberly. Patsy Pease is fantastic and I enjoyed her performance.

• Members

She seems more at ease too. More comfortable with how the show is now, the style and rushed taping schedule.

I'm also for anything that illuminates what a bastard Victor used to be. Reilly really watered him down (and much like Jack, admittedly didn't know what to do with him), and in recent years he drops some awesome nasty comments but has no real bite. I remember how shady he used to be. But I also prefer Stefano tormenting the Brady family and Marlena and less plotting with his horrible offspring.

• Members

What I liked about it was that it gave justification for why Kim wants to take the baby to CA. She doesnt want him influenced by Victor which made total sense yesterday when we saw that history brought up. It was subtle but gave weight to the story and her appearance

• Members

Misguided?? who misguided her? Her mispent youth..Always hated that ..There was no excuse. She is self absorbed and NO MOM would do that she has no idea what is means to love a child...Maybe the one time when JJ and her were drunk but over and over again ?? No way.

• Members

The stuff surrounding baby Tate has been pretty good (even the Melanie angle, despite how heavy-handed it is). And then you have this vortex of suck that is the Serena/Xander/Nicole/Daniel/Eric stuff. It's unbearable to the point that I could barely tell you what happened, and I just watched two episodes in a row.

Archived