DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This week... the Kim/Victor flashbacks are amazing!! I am loving whoever is responsible for all these flashbacks recently! Also THANK YOU to the person responsible for the Kirikias Mansion coming back!!! Please bring back DiMansion soon too!! :)

• Members

KBdC58W.gif

LOL at her reading Jennifer today. I really wish they would bring Bev back to get in her face

its too bad Kim is gone bc this was her best return since I started watching again. LOVED her banter with Brady today

• Members

JJ is still demonstrating no integrity, when he blackmailed Paige's friend into telling him where Paige was, that was pretty low.

Paige gave Jennifer a good telling off, which was deserved, as Jennifer did consider JJ's feelings above everything else.

• Members

Seeing Justin and Kate interact on Friday's show, made me think how great Lauren Koslow would have been as a Anjelica Deveraux recast in the 90s.

The Bradys' home is above the pub if I am not mistaken. I think Marlena's townhouse is before MarDar time because Sami use to live there during and before the Sydnapping story.

Archived