DAYS: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's why she has earned the nickname Beige, for being boring, lol.

When the cake hit the floor, that was my favorite part. That was classic, over the top soap. I loved that JJ got exposed in front of his family, that was so good.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say, O'Brien's limp acting aside (and she was better than her usual for much of this, though that isn't saying too much), this was a very well done reveal. There was suspense, there were other people around, etc. And I can't stop LOLing about the cake.

• Members
YASSSS

What a trainwreck. She's sooo getting nominated next year .... you just know they can't pass up a mediocre young actress.

She was better than I thought she'd be but I was just dying

And holy [!@#$%^&*] WTF is Abby wearing? Awful. Just awful.

• Members

What annoys me is that once again Daniel was right.

Also agree that Daniel/Nicole is closer to domestic abuse than Paul/Will. I guess it isn't really domestic abuse because Nicole is not dependent on Daniel, but it turns my stomach the way she chooses to keep taking his verbal abuse.

• Members

Today was OK. The story itself was good but the actors and some of the writing was dreadful.

The actress that plays Paige does not do hysterical good. She goes overboard and her heavy panting when reading the riot act made me wonder if she was tired and needed a rest. I'm going to need Kassie or someone on that set to take her under their wing and help her hone her craft. It ain't there yet.

Daniel crying was the stupidest reaction this entire episode. WTF is he crying for? He's known the truth for awhile. Why cry? It's subtle stuff like this [along with his pious ways] that makes Daniel unlikeable.

I wish that Paige would've actually called the entire room out and ask who knew they truth. I would've loved for her to dig into Daniel as well.

I didn't get a lot of people's shocked reactions in the room when most of them have engaged in ho activities. Maggie cheated on Mickey with Neil. Daniel has screwed over most of his women. Abby screwed EJ and almost screwed Chad [again] the other day. Jennifer might as well be a whore. Kayla and the two little friends were the only ones that were rightful in their reactions. Everyone else should've lowered their heads in embarrassment and prayed that their dirty deeds didn't get brought up.

John giving Paul 'fatherly' advice was funny. Like man, you just discovered this grown ass man is your son. I doubt he wants advice from you yet. I did love how Paul threw John's past in his face as he drove a wedge between Roman and Marlena.

Eve was good in her drunken reaction; however, part of me wishes this entire story would've been a full on affair between JJ and Eve. It would've just and juicy and scandalous instead of the one little tryst they had.

Archived