• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its not about Sam or Liz, the reason the reveal doesn't happen is because of Robin. The first words out of everyone's mouth will be "where is Robin?" and she isn't on the show. So they have to stall until KMc is back. Then Jason can remember and rescue Robin. To regain his memory and not rescue Robin would be pretty crappy and unJasonlike.

• Members

I thought the Courtney/Spencer stuff was sweet. I also don't mind Liz's lie. She's never been a saint. Plus this will reset some of the key female rivalries on this show, which might actually give BH some interesting things to do. Jason will forgive her in the end, it's practically a given that Liz will be pregnant by the reveal.

• Members

It's time to kill Robin until KMac is ready to sign a contract. Of course, I'm hoping that day never comes. Plus, shouldn't Patrick (or better yet Anna) be the one to realize Robin wouldn't have left Emma. It's way too late for that, but that's what would have made sense.

• Members

I don't buy for a minute that the stalling is based on KMcC's availability. Ron just makes this all up as he goes along and doesn't care about things like that. If it's stalled it's because they have nothing else planned so need to drag it out.

• Members

Thats the only story they have going and the two reveals so far have been lacking due to the fact that Billy Miller sucks as Jake/Jason. He show no emotions whatsoever in his scenes. He looks like a robot. And it makes me not care what happens to his character…add Ron dragging this story out since he doesn't know where the hell its going and you have another failure in story.

• Members

So Jason regains his memory but doesn't care Robin was held hostage and on the run, that she saved his life, or that she needs rescuing? Wouldn't Robin be the first word out of his mouth the moment he gets his memory back? And then wouldn't Patrick ask why Robin told him Jason was dead? And then wouldn't Anna say "something's wrong" and then wouldn't the one true Jason race off to save the one person who needs him most at that moment, the person he owes everything to, his best friend and first love?

Or should the show worry about some mere couple, sacrificing all logic, character and story so fans of the couple can be in their happy place?

• Members

I didn't say they should have written this story, but this is the story they wrote. What possible scenario is there where Jason regains his memory and doesn't immediately race off to save Robin? What kind of hero is that? I have said it since he got amnesia: he can't regain his memory until KMc comes back for the story. When the show announces she is coming then Jason will regain his memory. Just my theory.

• Members

Elizabeth's speech was so damn awkward! People were looking at that ho like she was crazy. Regardless, I thought what she did was a bit cruel. The info she just learned should be disclosed in private, not blurted out in the heat of the moment in public. What she did was insensitive to Anna, Emma, Patrick and Sam. And now she wont tell the truth? All that hollering and slapping the day before and now she is doing exactly what Nik did. And she did it bc Jason would run to Sam, Sonny and Carly instead of her? What a selfish desperate slut. She completely disregarded Danny. OMG, they gave her the SAME speech that Nikolas did to justify her actions. Being nice got her nowhere, so now she's gonna be bad and take what she wants. Girl, BYE!

IquE5JE.png?1

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the look of a desperate pathetic THOT!

Courtney's dress was butt ugly. Her scenes with Daffy Duck were sweet though

Sabrina is no longer a nurse yet she is in every other number

2crsis4.png

She looks like she got punched in the face

or maybe he just doesnt get all his memories back? He was only awake for a day before the accident. They could easily have him get his memories back prior to waking up in the hospital and gettin hit by a car. Afterall, he suffered head trauma. Robin is not needed at all

• Members

I disagree with that since the moment he turns up alive Patrick will say Robin said he was dead. The only satisfactory conclusion would be Jason saving Robin. Considering he has been back almost a year and still has no memories, the show agrees so far. They don't get everything right but on this I think they are right on the money. It would be completely out of character for Jason to not rescue Robin, or even seek her out to thank her, and the show rightly prevents him from regaining his memory so they don't have to write him out of character. When KMc comes back only then can superhero Jason return.

Archived