• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely forget about Robin. I don't care if I ever see her again, to be honest.

Ron stalls because he has nothing else to do. It's how he always does it. He has characters sabotage their relationship or hide something. It's predictable and tired. I thought I read that Kim was coming back for her yearly ATM deposit? Was that just me imagining that?

I think revealing Jason at the Nurse's Ball would have been so much better.

And I agree with Carl, I don't buy that Ron's stalling so Robin can be included. I'm so tired of her comings and goings. The real Robin's been dead for a while, IMHO.

• Members

As much as I hate what they're doing to Liz, Becky Herbst owned the SH!T out of the material. She was mesmerizing on screen, totally kept my eyes glued to what she may say or do next. Kudos to her. And while I think it's OOC for Liz to be this insanely selfish, I actually liked that she was owning her reasons for doing it and basically just said "F##k it." I'm more interested in Nikolas and Elizabeth, separately and together, than I have been in quite some time.

Courtney and Spencer were very sweet. I don't know Courtney from a hole in the ground but I've heard a lot of negative things about her. I'm glad they kept it very angelic for her today and I hope her words of ghostly wisdom got through to Spencer and he stops acting like such a brat.

• Members

Lizzard has always been a selfish twat who loves to play "We Can't Be Together...Chase Me". That boney ho needs to have several seats! She's been playing these games with men since inception. Remember Lucky had to accept her creaming for Jason or she would divorce him?

Chile!

• Members

yes she has. This is the same chick that tried to keep Jason from Danny, so that she could get another chance at being with him. That wasnt selfish? Liz has a history of being a selfish ho, but its wrapped up in a halo, so people dont see her like Carly and Sam, but she's really no better. Whereas Sam has actually improved herself and learned from her mitakes, Liz is still pulling these selfish, wreckless nonsense which will do nothing but hurt her in the end. I would say something similar about Carly but she herself just regressed

• Members

You're mixing Liz up with Snarly ;)

Liz always puts others ahead to the extent it's made her a doormat.

Liz is the Sharon Newman of GH, the show's verbal punching bag and always gets thrown under the bus to prop every damn character on the show

• Members

And he still could've had the same ties to the characters he is tied to now. He could've still been close to Carly as Sly & Lucky are both her cousins. They could've both been infatuated with Sam & Liz. Sly could've been involved with the mob as Bill was before he was offed.

Jason should've remained dead. That character was an albatross and still is. He holds this show hostage alongside Sonny & Luke. Sometimes Carly & Sam too.

Liz has always been selfish but for me [as a Liz fan], I felt like it was character regression. It was sh-t she did in the past. They regressed her back to doing sh-t she did 5-6 years ago. She should've just came clean and still fought for Jason the right way. Having her lie was stupid b/c she knows she is going to lose and it is all going to come out.

• Members

Not very noticeable but I did not appreciate TJ, Jordan and Shawn having their moment at the end of the episode in the background of the Nathan/Ellie shot, while everyone else got full on camera focus. It's that subtle bit of racist crap that says a lot.

Archived