• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My observations today. Milo reminds me of Wojo from Barney Miller. Looks and actions wise.

Patrick and Emma were awesome. Best performance IMO for Ron's version of the NB so far...ever. It was adorable.

Sabrina staring down Michael while he was dancing was cute. (SparkleDemon...FTW!) As was Dante whistling at Lulu when she was onstage.

Nik getting slapped was pretty refreshing.

Corndog can go back to the afterlife. Her little !@#$%^&*] kid don't need her. He needs a spanking.

• Members

Me too. Sabrina has grown too. That's why I am loving her here lately. She's changed and developed into a good person. I just hope she don't end up like Spinelli did and lose her character growth.

It's so weird how she went from unwatchable to me. To being one of the few characters I actually like. I don't know if it's because of the writing. Or, if it's because Teresa has been on her A game here lately.

• Members

Same!

I actually liked the girls' number quite a bit, showcasing Teresa's voice is a much smarter option than showcasing KA's. Sign me up for those saying they are #TeamSabrina these days.

I had to LOL at Alexis and Molly randomly disappearing, especially Molly for TJ's number. How do their absences save money again? I don't understand.

• Members

Anyone else find the male striptease to be highly inappropriate for a charity event like this?

Milo and Epiphany are still together? Puke

Why is Valerie still in town?

Spencer: "You all think of me as a monster...." Kid, shut up. No one gives a f--k

This new evil Nik, just doesnt work

• Members

LOTS of random thoughts ...

Looooved Liz slapping Nikolas. SO over Nikolas.

Does Liz actually reveal anything or is this dragged on until Billy Miller either signs on again or leaves?

I cannot stand Spencer. Toups, today is exactly why this kid is insufferable. So much airtime sucked up by him.

Emma's number with Patrick was adorable. I like that Emma. Aww at Patrick/Sam/Emma. I guess Danny was with Monica, off-screen.

I hate how people disappear but to be honest I didn't even realize Alexis and Molly weren't there. Hmmm. Think about that.

Rebecca Herbst was probably the saving grace.

I liked the Duke and Anna tango. Finola seemed happy and relaxed for the first time in a VERY long time. She was glowing and looked great. I'm also NOT here for McCouch and his sneering. Sigh. Poor Finola. I'd rather they keep Ian Buchanan, who has risen to the occasion of finally being given more to do. I will never ever buy Kyle/Anna together.

I know she's sort of irrelevant at the moment but I will always love Lucy and Lynn Herring.

It was glaring not seeing Bobbie, Felicia, Mac, Monica, etc. at the Nurse's Ball. Instead we get endless kiddie crap.

I can't believe Ron was touting Courtney's return on Twatter. I love how many are questioning it and wanting a recount. LOL. Ron wanted Courtney for his pet, Spencer. And of course Dan Kroll was kissing Carlivati's ass by praising the Spencer garbage.

Today felt like a mess. More so than normal.

And WTF with Brad/Lucas getting engaged? The majority of their relationship, like most everything else, was off-screen. I really didn't even care much about it. At least Ryan Carnes is fantastic to look at.

Oh, I liked the number with the Haunted Starlets. I actually could care less about the Magic Milo act. It does not come off as sexy or hot at all. It's an excuse for Frank and Ron to oogle the men.

Archived