• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that was so stupid. Their whole 'relationship' has been based on sex, Golden Girls, and Knots Landing. So Brad is that sprung that he proposed to Lucas? C'mon now. Ron just did this so he can get a little media coverage like DAYS did when Sonny/Will tied the knot.

So sad that an actual gay man can't write a real romance for gay characters. It's pathetic. But I guess that's all he has to draw from--his own miserable life, which I am sure is filled with meaningless sex and obsessing over 80s TV shows.

• Members

Lucy and Duke were an off screen couple. I thought it was tacky as hell that the two of them were in the hotel room in bathrobes when Lucy told Duke to go for Anna because they belong together. Oy.

Sabrina was on stage because Lucy insisted. She told Sabrina that while she doesn't work at GH anymore she's still a nurse. Nurse>Nurses Ball went the convo or some crap like that.

Cheese aside I enjoyed today's show. I hated the lip syncing because the sound was terrible, but the Carly/Ric/Hayden/Jakeson stuff was great. I rewound to watch it again and was laughing. Then I rewound Liz slapping Ric a couple of times. I'm glad Liz knows about Jason, and I think Nik told her because he didn't want her heart broken again when everyone finds out who Jake really is. Even Nik knows Jason would choose Sam.

Looking forward to Monday and Tuesday.

Archived