• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucy thanked Duke for going with her even though they are no longer a couple....when the hell were they a couple?

DXMjoXv.png?1

Her dress is ugly

sVAyedK.png?1

Her dress is ugly as well

ie6vgv1.png?1

Pg1vViu.png?1

rR65tGK.png?1

Her weave is f--ked up! How they gonna let her go on tv looking that bad?

How did Sam learn about HOlivia's secret?

I cant beleive Obrecht is still CoS. I loved her number though

I like that Britt got to be reunited with Spencer

Carly is SUCH a bitch

Brad's singing was god awful dreadful.

Why did Nik tell Liz the truth about Jason? What motivated him here?

• Members

She's certainly acting like it's a dilemma, but it seems odd that she's even considering not telling her parents about the baby. Why would she feel any loyalty to Olivia?

I liked Valerie's skirt/top. A lot of the clothes were lackluster though and I'm not even into fashion. I'm sure people who are were appalled by the clothes.

I'm really glad Nik told Liz the truth. I'm not much of a Liz fan, but she didn't deserve to get her hopes up about Jake only to be crushed again. If she wants to fight for Jason, that's fine, but at least now she knows where things stand.

• Members

LOL...I thought that too and wondered if she got rehired while I wasnt watching. She shouldnt have been with those other nurses in that number

Carly reminded me why I have a hard time feeling sorry for her when sh-t goes down. It was low of her to publicly humiliate Ric like that and by extension Elizabeth, considering something similar to her just happened a few months ago with Franco. She knows how that felt, yet she wanted to inflict that pain on someone else and actually reveled in it

Archived