• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miller is anything but great as Jason. First of all, they haven't given him anything to do. And second, most importantly, Miller is texting in the little bit of crap he does get. He is over Daytime and is only showing up to keep a steady stream of cash coming in. There is not even a smidgen of Jason's essence coming out of Miller. He is a flop and I hope he goes away soon! Grinning idiot!

• Members

I've lost count of how many gowns Lucy has changed in to and it's only day 2 of the NB. But damn, I wish I had her body, she looks great.

Cameron and Emma doing the tango is so inappropriate, it's a seductive dance. I'm glad it got ruined.

Spencer as the Phantom. *vomit*

• Members

Well, I guess we all know Ron "finished" watching today's show after the "Magic Wands"...

Spencer's role needs to be pared down, Nothing against the child, but the character is a C-H-I-L-D. He's not an adult, he shouldn't have adult themed stories. Why can't these kids just be kids on this show? ITA about the dance between CameronEmma. At their age it should have just been a fun dance.

Get It Piph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix is likable these days. Maybe because he's not on every day telling Sobby how wonderful she is!

Welcome back, Ellie..I missed Wilson. As for Spin...O_O

I like how the actress playing Jordan looked away when TJ was up there. No mother wants to cheer while her son strips.

As always, Herring looks fantastic...Where are Mac, Felicia,Scott, Kevin, Bobbi, Tracey, Monica???????? Awful that they're not there. Felicia should be helping Lucy change, if nothing else...Oh wait...we really needed Kung Fu Courtney back. O_O...an Commissioner Idiot...

The Duke/Anna Flashbacks are always nice to see.

The Jason reveal is dull and Killler Filler Griller Thriller Miller continues to smirk his way through life. By the way, I only know of one person that wants Miller back to Y&R...<most of us would rather see David Tom>

• Members

Spencer just equals vomit.

And why was Felix in front during the Ron and Frank boner performance instead of Michael??

The wedding proposal was soooooooo cheesy bad…..insta marriage after zero airtime….thats Craptini writing for you.

LOL at Piph…and a Milo sighting…without clothes…sad he is only appears to give Crapitini boners.

Archived