• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe this notoriously cheap show ponied up for the original recording of "New Sensation", yet given that it was for Milo and the naked guys I'm somehow unsurprised. Say goodbye to Bobbie, Monica, and every recurring vet over 45 til 2016!

I will say the number has gotten a lot more risque and homoerotic. But Ellie dancing with Nathan was adorable.

• Members

The best part is Finola Hughes looking so damn bored.

I'm glad that a crippling drug and alcohol addiction didn't stop Michael from intensive rehearsals for strip dance. The money throwing did make me laugh. Michael's the one who doesn't fit into Ron's "type" at all. But I do think Chad is a sexy guy, which I wouldn't have said back when he was first cast.

Felix is doing the Carlton at various points.

I guess it makes me a bad gay, but Milo still does nothing for me.

Ryan Carnes really is extremely attractive.

• Members

On the other day's show, Billy Miller was in the audience looking ready to pull the fire alarm to escape during the super-cheesy opening number. He's never done one of these before and I think his remarks some months ago about the "very broad" stories have indicated his utter bemusement with the entire show.

I love "99 Luftballons" [sic] but Kathleen Gati, a very talented singer, was wildly off in her pre-recorded rendition of the song. It sounded like my mom trilling a song for amateur hour. The hopping around the stage, weaving about attacking balloons was also deeply strange.

Finola and Ian Buchanan brought it for what is surely their final onscreen tango together, and the deft cutting and editing with them and their flashbacks was very well-done. I think Finola generally is very good but she was even more on while dancing with him. It's just a pity their sexual chemistry has rarely translated onscreen outside these dance sequences since IB's return to the show, but they haven't exactly had much to work with. They haven't given her a good love interest and now they're shackling her to Grayson McCouch, Ron's latest iteration of the leering, sexually aggressive professional male who strips in front of the woman who isn't that into him (and who, in this case, is a corrupt public official who led a witch hunt to try and destroy Anna's life).

• Members

I thought he was doing the Huxtable dance….LOL

Milo has the most junktongue.png his chest is not too bad…up there with Woodpile and Carnes

Yes he is…and he is stuck offscreen a lot..with an insta pre wedding out of nowhere.

• Members
I felt that too. TJ may technically be legal but he is still a kid to me at 18. Why they would have him strip in front of grown folk like that is beyond me but I felt uncomfortable with him being sexualized like that

Archived