• Members

The twist with Lizzard is very soapy, and I think it is a great idea. Lizzard thinks she is owed Jason, but she is not. She has convinced herself that after years of doing the right thing (lies), this is her reward. Carly takes and takes takes and still manages to come out on top and have folks rooting for her. Lizzard is like "why not me". I'm good with this SL for the time being. moRon will !@#$%^&*] it up for sure!

GreenPea is another newbie who can take a hike. I love Budig, but I will not stan for a newbie!

The last 2 eppies have been hot trash! Disjointed mess. Wrapping up stories that took place offscreen?! Folks actually believe something is happening, and it's not. The only good thing was Shawn's fine ass clocking Jillian. Naxie/Spellie was possibly the most painful thing of the week, next to Sam and her non dilemma. Not even sure Sam and Liv ever shared a scene, but she is torn with this secret Liv is keeping that involves her father and his unborn child? The drama is where exactly?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see a pic, and its not a link.

-----------------------------

Bye Duke. He probably could be saved by GH's doctors but this show isn't about a hospital.

Hey Nathan, why don't you just take Jake to the station and do a test for gun powder residue? That would let you know if Jake is telling the truth about not firing the gun. Sheesh. Do I have to tell you how to do your job?

The whole Olivia baby thing annoys me. I know LLoC is pregnant in real life but her belly was way too big for a woman that got pregnant on New Years Eve. They should have played down the belly or written the story a different way to make her due date around the same time as the real one. And now she gives birth about half way through her on screen pregnancy and the baby is supposed to survive? I don't think so.

• Members

Nothing against Jeff but if they keep Carlos around, it will be that much more offensive for the Duke and Anna fans. I think he's on his way out too, probably back to jail. There is also no way they will have Saint Sabrina save his bacon for the umpteenth time when they're making headway with the Sabrina and Michael pairing.

Archived